You can also Add Custom Fields into your Subscriber List. These Fields can easily be created via our intuitive and Easy GUI, simply follow the guidelines and request information that you may need from your subscribers.
Step 1: Go to Lists into the Left Hand panel of the Dashboard Area.
Step 2: Click on the Display Name of the List in which you want to Add the Custom Fields.
Step 3: Click on the Manage Button on the Custom Fields Tab.
The page will display the current custom Tabs in the subscriber list. To add a new field, simply scroll to the bottom of the page and there you will find the various options for adding the various types of field.
- Label: Add the desired name of the field that you need to Display.
- Tag: This field will give a global variable name to the List Element. Note: The name given in this field should be unique and SHOULD BE IN ALL CAPS.
- Help Text: The help comment that will be displayed when the subscriber will hover on to the selected field.
- Required: Weather or not you make the field a mandatory field.
- Visibility: Setting this option will make the field visible or invisible onto the form.
- Sort Order: Where to put the field in the form. (Defaults to 0)
- Default Value: Default value to be shown in the list. Set this option with care as this may post a default value if not changed by the signing in customer.